Re: High Power Dimmer, SS Relay

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

dave,
this sounds very much like the VECTROL INC. phase proportioning scr
power controller that i have? it will be interesting to see what if any
differences or similarities are involved, since VECTROL is no longer in
business (from what i can tell) any info to keep it alive will be
useful.
we'll look forward to the sch.
marc m.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>