Re: Complete destruction if the Geeks perfectly good p133...

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey all,
 I found a website awhile back (www.voltnet-dot-com) with links
to another site where a guy had taken an old (pre mmx) cpu
and run 10kV through it.. his fuse box kept blowing so,
with the addition of a large bolt to the breaker box, he
managed to make the cpu *explode*, sending that little
metal plate on the bottom high up into the ceiling of his
garage where it embedded itself into the framing.. I
remember thinking, "I HAVE to try that.. "

Ben McMillen