Amateur LF signal spans the Pacific!

Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski by way of \"Terrell W. Fritz\" <terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net> by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

(Your call if this goes to the list Mr. Moderator!) - Anything that
involves "our LF band" :-))  is of interest...

  The following (on the surface) has little to do with
coiling but there are a number of hams on the Tesla
List and the frequencies are of interest. Right in the
resonant range of many medium sized coil projects.

  I'm looking forward to the day when United States
hams are allowed to (legally) experiment in the LF
(Low Frequency) amateur bands as many other countries
already are.

  I believe that coiler hams would be in the forefront
in modeling, construction and testing techniques for
LF projects using the knowledge gained from
handcrafted, homebuilt Tesla Coil projects.

Regards,
Bob Wroblewski (N1INU)
Dracut, MA