TESLA MAP UPDATED

Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Tesla Map is updated and ready for download. Changes I made are:
1   Increased min and max input values for just about everything.
2   Added input for space between windings on the secondary.
3   Added input for magnet wire insulation thickness.
4   Added input for toroid and primary coil adjustment.
5   Fixed rotary gap cap charge time.
6   Added units for rotate and electrode speed in rotary gap.
7   Added another significant digit in the MMC array calculator.
8   Error checking improved.
Download at http://www.angelfire-dot-com/fl5/teslamap/
email me at thebiggiantkevin-at-hotmail-dot-com
Thanks, Kevin Wilson