Sync rotary for free

Hi All,

I have an old sync rotary gap (my first) that I am giving away.  Well, it
will probably cost you $15 for shipping...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/OldGap.jpg

It is NOT a salient pole sync motor (but it is an 1800 RPM sync) so you
have to adjust the phase every time the motor is started.

The bearing are warn and arced so it's a bit noisy.

The motor is undersized and will over heat and loose sync after about 10-15
minutes of running.

Probably good to 1kW although it has run 18kW :-))  That was probably not
good for it...

But it is good and very solid (all walnut) and works fine.  The long
dimension is 24 inches.

First person to write me at the e-mail below and has $15 for shipping gets
it.  It is 9:18PM July 3rd here.  I don't think it will be up for grabs for
very long :-))

Let me know if you want it by writing to:

terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net

First come, gets it...

Cheers,

	Terry