Re: Ye want to get a picture of yourself throwing sparks the safe way? Here's how!

Though I do have an appreciation for camera tricks and digital image
editing, I would not resort to faking a spark image for our website, with
only one excpetion. I want to remake the classic pic of Tesla sitting,
napping in his chair with a blazing coil all around.

Btw, the Original of that pic is a fake to :)

I have every program that Adobe, Macromedia, and Aldus make, and a whomping
computer to do work on (Copernicus), and seaming a pair of images isn't that
terribly hard to do (I've done it for panaramic shots), but I don't think
I'll be faking any spark pics.

In time, I'll just do them the old fashionned way ;)

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group