Re: filament trans.

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

I've found that by far the easiest way to get low-voltage, high
current supplies for filaments and the like is to overwind a new
secondary on a suitably sized toroidal transformer - the centre hole
is usually big enough to make adding up to a few tens of turns very
easy.

On Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:28:15 -0600, you wrote:

>Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>