Re: CW coil top terminals?

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Hello Dunckx,

Actually I was serious, as Audio Modulation has been one of my favorite
effects that I have created with CW VTTC's. See:
http://www.chaoticuniverse-dot-com/webdoc2.htg/Tubez.htm for details of my
designs. They need a great deal of work, but I can get decent Audio Output
from the spark. The weak link is the Audio coupling transformer... One day
I will perfect this, as it does make a very "ear/eye" catching demo.

Regards,

David Trimmell