Re: CW coil top terminals?

Hi Jim,

	I looked up the control input bandwidth and it is 1.6Hz :-p  However it
has very fast internal control loops so maybe it can be whipped up some at
least for staccatto work.  I'll pull the schematics and grill the designer
about getting it the run faster.  It is a PDX plasma supply so it has very
good control and bullet proof protection.  A real linear amp would be a
dream machine with an ARB if it would not blow up.  I know Hams and radio
guys use wide band amps but I am not sure one of those would work...  If
there are any good choices for a cheap wideband amp, I would be interested
in checking into it.  My TC budget will be a little streached after getting
the ARB and a few other toys I really need :-))

Cheers,

	Terry