Re: SA's latest issue

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <MaverickIce00-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 1/28/01 8:12:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Hi Darren,

> I vaguely remember Colorado Springs notes commenting about Tesla's ideas
> for sending energy via the Earth, and that what he didn't know is that the
> Earth's resonant frequency is around 6 Hz

I seem to remember that the resonant frequency of Earth (I think it's
referred to as "Shumann resonance" or something like that) is around 7.83 Hz.
Other List members undoubtedly know more about this subject than I, so they
may be able to clarify.

Regards,

Josh Hunsaker
Denver, Colorado