Ryan's Coil = DOES NOT WORK!

Original poster: "Ryan Ries by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <spud-at-wf-dot-net>

	This is not really a problem with my Tesla coil itself, I'm just working
getting the power supply to work.  We spent all day today trying to get the
pole pig to fire a Jacob's ladder.  We are using two microwave oven
transformers.  It will not work.  We tried shorting secondaries and not
shorting them.  If we ever get any spark at all, it is extremely tiny and
weak.  We have no powerstat (highschool student budget + 10kva powerstat =
no solution).  The mailing list seems to give some general consensus that a
couple of series MOT's should work fine, but it sure doesn't for us.
Uhm... help?

	-- Ryan Ries