Re: 16" coil

Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Joe,
  You will not have enough power to drive this coil. A 15 Kv 30 ma.
transformer will drive a 4" but that is about it. I am afraid that if you
build the 16" you won't even get a discharge. To power a 16" coil you will
need at least 350 ma. Maybe even 500 ma. in short pig power.

Sorry

Paul M