Re: Ballasting OBITs

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Hans

I use 100W bulb in Seri with the OBITS when you want more power put an
other one in parallel with the first
one ... each time you put an other one you put more current in your OBITS.
Before I have my variarc I bring
my coil to tune by this method.

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Hans Scholze by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <hanscs-at-eagle.ptialaska-dot-net>