Re: MMC

Hi Max Joseph,

At 04:48 PM 1/25/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Where is the best place to buy mmc and resistors?
>                                                        Thanks-Max Joseph

While I will abstain from declaring "myself" the "best" place, I do have
0.056uF 1600 Volt Panasonics that I bulk buy and sell at my cost of $1.80
which includes shipping and resistors.  I have repeated the deal below...

------------------------
Hi All,

I am ready to start with the Panasonic caps bulk buy.

I have 1000+ caps ready to go and 4000 more where those came from. ;-)  I
am planning on just keeping a supply around for the near future, so I will
just order another batch as they get low.  Thus, no worry about running out.

The caps are Panasonic ECW-H16563JV 0.056uF 1600VDC/630VAC high-voltage
high-current polypropylene.  Foil end plates with a metalized center plate.
 They take about 3.5amps RMS at 350kHz.  I buy them from Digi-Key by the
thousand.  A description of my work with them is at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm

The cost per cap is $1.80 and I include 10M bleeder resistors and shipping
free if it goes to somewhere in the continental USA.  Outside the USA, we
will have to figure in additional shipping costs and payment.  The $1.80
price is basically my break even price so I don't make or loss any money in
this.

If interested, send the following information to  terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net

1.  Your name.
2.  Your e-mail address (I'll probably figure that out ;-)).
3.  How many caps you want.
4.  Your EXACT mailing address to ship the caps to so I can get the
shipping label ready.

I will then let you know where to send the money, reserve your caps, and
work on getting them boxed up and all.  When I get the money, they will
ship usually with two business days.

Unlike last time, I am not planning on running out so there should be no
giant rush to get your orders in within 5 hours or anything like that. ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net