Re: Polycap

Original poster: "Paul Marshall by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <klugmann-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Al if you could tell me what the length of the poly was before you rolled it
I could help you. Oh by the way as the caps settle out the capacitance will
increase. This is due to the removal of trapped air.

Paul M

PS: I wouldn't try 40Kv.