Tungsten Carbide Usage

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Hi all:
I recall that some of you have successfully used tungsten carbide in SRSG
electrodes.
I am in the process of applying the John Freau efficiency procedure to my
successful 900W coil in hopes of increasing it's performance even more.
I have just been informed that a friend can supply t-c pieces in many
forms...rods, buttons etc.
What has been the experience of fitting such pieces to the disk and the HV
IN and OUT terminals?
Welding? Brazing? Press fit into something? or set screws into something?

Thanks in advance.

Safety First

Ted