Re: MOT w/doubler question

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <marco.denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com wrote:

> Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Eng.Sun-dot-com>

> Have you ever blown out your diodes, seems like I have to replace mine, what
> type do you use.

I blown twice my diodes: then I started using a series of two (two
replaced a single one) and I never had a diode failure. See my
schematics at

http://www.saunalahti.fi/dncmrc/tank.html

I use the same diodes salvaged from microwave ovens.

> Do you use a filter (like Terry Fritz' NST-Filter) as I have been trying,
> or have you successfully used a MOT w/doubler without a filter.

I use a filter but "just in case": I cannot state that my TC really
benefits from its presence. Find it at

http://www.saunalahti.fi/dncmrc/rffilter.html

Regards