MOTs and TCs...

Original poster: "Mike Novak by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <acmnovak-at-email.msn-dot-com>

Hey All,
Do you think a single MOT could be successfully used as a xformer in TC use
with a SGSG? I was thinking that the only thing affected by the low voltage
is the gap losses, and I know quenching won't be a problem. I'm just getting
annoyed with those friggin NSTs and the whole unpotting scene.
Do you think the MOT could do as well as an NST of equal power?

Thanks,

-Mike Novak