RE: Is this O.K. ??

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Corey:
In the case of my 6" diameter secondary, I wound 24" inches worth of #22
wire. I allowed about a foot of wire to hang loose before starting the
tightly wound 24" length. Then at the  end (top), I left another foot of
lead. I brought each to the ends of the tube with two or three open turns.
The bottom lead went to the RF connector (a 3/8" lamp bushing) and the same
at the top. In both cases, the short bushings were fixed into a PVC fitting.
The top, for my toroid, is in the middle of an end cap. The bottom is a
screw-in shower drain that lets me screw the secondary into a mating fitting
mounted on the cabinet beneath the primary platform.

Hope this is of some help.

Safety First

Ted

Subject: Is this O.K. ??

Original poster: "Corey May by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<cbmay-at-home-dot-com>

Hello, I was wondering is using pvc endcaps on the fomrer would be ok to
use?
But when you are done winding the wire nice and tight and you want to
gradually
come off towars the toriod or ground is it O.K. to wrap gradually over the
endcap to get to the toroid?

Thanks Corey