RE: Microsim and filter design

Hi David,

	You want the filter to reduce the high frequency ringing that reaches the
transformer.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/Filter.jpg

skows that one the gap side of the filter there is significant high
frequency signal but on the transformer side the high frequency noise is
vastly reduced.

Cheers,

	Terry