Re: Good read

Original poster: "Albert Hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Garry. My wife got it from 21st Century Books, just punch in the website.
 Also I think that John himself will sell you a copy, try to find his
postings in the archives on the Tesla list and reply to him directly at
his personal e-mail address. John posts on the lists quite often, so if
you go back a week or two on the current list postings you will
undoubtedly find his mail address.   Al.

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:49:41 -0700 "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
writes:
> Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz
> <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Garry-at-NDFC-dot-com>
>
> Where do I go to order this book. I would like to buy it.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.