Re: Super Staccato MkII VTTC Controller

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Hello Dave, All,

Dave, Thanks for the very interesting work, sounds like quite a
contribution towards VTTC's. I Look forward to the Schematic/plans. I just
(last night) setup a VTTC from misc. parts. So I think I may try and build
a new one (new design) soon. The "Supper-Staccato" sounds like a nice
addition to the project, as Staccato mode sure saves on the Elect bill :-).

Regards,

David Trimmell
www.ChaoticUniverse-dot-com

At 09:14 AM 1/20/01, you wrote:
>Terry, John, David, Carl, Tesla List
>
>I'm working on a new VTTC electronic controller for medium to high power
>VTTC's.  It will incorporate a true "Super-Staccato" controller which will
>allow
>1,2 or 4 consecutive pulses with adjustable rest periods. It will also
>incorporate
>forced filament heating time delay before HV application is allowed and
>real-time
>electronic over current protection of peak plate and grid current.  It is
>my hope
>and intent to develop a flexible "all in one" PCB solution that can be
>built and used for
>VTTC systems from 0.5-10kW or more.

Snip