VTTC beginner

Original poster: "Andrew W by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <fateagk-at-home-dot-com>

Hello list,

    I have recently found a pair of new 811A tubes and was hoping to make my
first VTTC. Does anyone know if I can use these tubes? I remember seeing on a
website somewhere, someone used 3 811A's (I think). Does anybody know where I
can find circuit diagrams and other helpful bits of information. I have
absolutely no knowledge on this type of coil. I would really appreciate some
help.

Thanks,
Andrew