RE: Carbon Tracking on secondary help.

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Simon,

Sounds like you ran the secondary wire into the inside of the form. If you
did that's a big part of your problem.

Make sure neither end of the secondary wire protrudes inside the secondary
form. Then sand the heck out of the inside to remove the carbon track. This
should repair it if not burnt too bad.

Regards,
Brian B.

PS - You may want to re-coat the inside but remember poly/varnish isn't the
solution and will carbon track too.