Re: Won't someone PLEASE help me?

In a message dated 1/18/01 8:43:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Remove from the
>  next secondary ( if you can, the exact amount of wire as like the first)
>  coil the same amount of
>  wire. This will give you a balanced output voltage from both secondaries

Scot,

Of what advantage are balanced output voltages from both NST
secondary coils?  It seems to me it would be best to remove as
little wire as possible from each secondary to keep the overall
end-to-end voltage as high as possible.

John Freau