Re: Fuse Secondary

Original poster: "Albert Hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Geek #1, Sounds good.  Cut off the metal ends and use the fuse carcass
for a secondary.  Should work pretty good.  Glad you brought this up
since I have some real big fat hi amp fuses in the shop from a 400hp
480volt motor.  I have been tripping over these things for years and it
sounds like you just came up with an excellent use for the shells of
these big fuses!  Al.