RE: More destroyed NST's How do I remove stubborn tar?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

Mineral oil and mineral spirits are very different things.  Oil is a very
poor solvent as you have discovered.  Mineral spirits will dissolve the
asphalt, no problem.

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA

>Original poster: "Garry Freemyer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" ><Garry-at-NDFC-dot-com>