Re: 3-1000z tube coil survived 1st light.

Original poster: "Derick Nye by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jinx1003-at-hotmail-dot-com>

HI, that's pretty crazy about your ten inch sparks.  I'm a 14 yr. old skater
from PA and I am really interested in working with these sparks and coils
and everything, and I as wondering if you knew any way that I could make a
"simple" small coil.  Just mail me back whenever you feel like it thanx.
                                                            Derick