Re: Step-Up Xfrmr Question

Original poster: "Matt Segal by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <segal3-at-linkline-dot-com>

Even though my parents allow me to work with high voltage as a 14yr old, I'm
not sure how much they would like me getting into the mains power for the
house...although there is an electrician down the street who I might be able
to ask about it. Thanks for the idea, I'll be sure to consider it. Thanks.
late.r

~Matt Segal
Email - segal3-at-linkline-dot-com
Webpage - http://www.carbonOS-dot-com