RF grounding without rod pounding?

Original poster: "kevin wilson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <thebiggiantkevin-at-hotmail-dot-com>

As I understand it, a good RF ground normally consists of a few grounding
rods and a short length of thick wire. I'm not looking forward to hammering
on the rods so I was wondering. There is a good-sized block of cement over
the septic tank in the back yard. (The pipes to the septic tank are PVC).
There is a loop of rebar sticking out of the top of the block for an easy
connection. However the block is only about 6-7 feet from the main house,
phone, cable ground. So finally my question is will the cement block be an
adequate ground, and is it too close to the house ground? I’ll be using up
to two 15/30 NSTs. Thanks for any opinions. Thebiggiantkevin-at-hotmail-dot-com