Ideal Motor for SRSG???

Original poster: "M Fabs by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <the_machin_shin-at-hotmail-dot-com>

What is the consensus on the IDEAL motor to use for an SRSG modification?

I would like an 1800rpm final speed, and enough power to handle an 8"
diameter, 1/4" thick GPO3 rotor with 4 electrodes.

What type (Cap Start/Run, Cap Start, Ind Start, Shaded pole...) would be
best?

I'm getting a new motor, and I would like to do it right the first time.

Thanks folks.

By the way, I just ordered two variacs and a few ceramic insulators from
Surplus Sales; can't wait to get them!

MPF