RE: webpage

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi

Excellent page. Should be considered a _Must_Read_ by all.

I was especially intrigued by the article on magnifiers, specifically the 50
ohm tuned link design. I wonder just how much power could be transmitted
along a RG-8 cable. Something to think about.

later
deano