how to: measuring the resonance frequency in the primary/ secondary circuit

Original poster: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Mattias_Engstr=F6m=22?= by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mattias_engstrom-at-swipnet.se>

Hi coilers worlwide,
just a small question: I remember visiting someones webpage some weeks ago and
there it was shown how you by a simpel setup could find the frequency of either
the tank circuit or the secondary. The idea was to compare the given results to
the ones calculated.
    Could someone please help me find this page or perhabs give me an
explanation on how a setup like that could be done,

regards
Mattias, Sweden