The Geek Group

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Years ago mankind evolved from creatures in the ocean, leaving a saltwater
environ to reach into a better life on land. The Geek Group has finally
evolved from saltwater into a better life on MMCs :)

The Tesla Thrash and Bash weekend has been a resounding success. We have
built what has to be the most beautiful MMC on Earth with 4 arrays total. 2
arrays of 12kV at 120mA each and 2 arrays for 15kV at 120mA each.

We still have 50 2kV .015uF caps and are looking for a project for
them....perhaps yet another MMC.....we're not sure.

There are TONS of new pics on the website, check it out at
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org and let us know what you think!

In tonights update there will also *finally* be the long awaited for Luge
pics as well. But those are for tonight....so wait.

Are you a member yet?

Why not?

HA!

Thank you Terry for inventing the MMC!!!!!!!!!**

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org

**I didn't invent the MMC.  I just helped figure out how to get them to
work. - Terry