Re: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Eng.Sun-dot-com>

I find this interesting because my back-of-the-envelope calculation using
the traditional resonance-capacitor formula yeilded a different value.

	1 / (2 * PI * 8,300/0.020 * 50) = 7.6nF

I wonder whats wrong here. Did you try a capacitor value near 7.6?

-Pete Lawrence.