Making Tesla Managable

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Organic97-at-aol-dot-com>

Dear People
It would surely be of help to many If there were a daily digest of
contributions,otherwise the flood of individual emails is overwhelming
Now there is how this same problem is handled by a live food group.The
digests are convenient and effective
Kindest regards
Jesse

If anyone in this egroup has a hard time keeping up with all the