Re: Need Help :(

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Jerry, i am a highschooler and ive built one.i agree with everyone that
you need to start out small.My first was only a 3in diam by 4in coil with
30awg wire.I used a small laser PSU for it and a capacitor made of saltwater
and bottles.Then i moved into more seriuosly dangerous stuff using neon sign
transformers and such.The one I have now puts out 15 inhers and they will
only get bigger as I add new stuff to it.Make sure you READ about them and
spend hours learning the concepts behind their operation.You need to KNOW the
tesla coil first before building it.

matt