RE: Chaotic Resonance(Solid State Coilers)

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>

That is correct. The input power of 3 KW was a continuous average and the
output power of 1700 KW was instantaneous. The instantaneous conditions
throws everybody for a loop but usually means the power is for a time peroid
of less than one second. In this case it would be for an effective 1/566
second which also took an efficiency into consideration. The two powers are
not the same amount (3 vs 1700) but both refer to electric power. Confusing
power and energy is how some people come up with over unit energy devices.

I did not say "generate more electricity" which would mean more electric
energy. I was referring to electric power not electric energy. Electric
power is like a force. Electric energy is like work. A force is required to
do work. Power is required to generate electricity or electric energy.

It should be noted that a Tesla coil produces electric power in a different
manner compared to an induction coil, flyback transformer, IF transformer,
etc, etc. Comments from coilers will be appreciated.

John Couture