Correction: It's Me Again

Original poster: "Ryan Ries by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <spud-at-wf-dot-net>

	I apologize for my last post, I was really not thinking right.  (As I
mentioned, it had been a couple months since we had looked at the coil).
Anyway, right when I woke up this morning, I realized that huge capacitance
I was talking about was a matched capacitance for the transformer, and not
really what we were shooting for at all.  So now we have to find what else
could be the problem.  The ballasting is two microwave oven transformers in
series.  This seems to be the general consensus on the list about what is
the best ballast (for the money).  The spark gap is a single static
air-blast spark gap with brass electrodes.  This is a bad gap for a pole
pig I know, but it should still be able to get SOME spark out of the coil.
The primary and secondary coils are beautiful, so I'm a bit vexed here as
to what could be our problem.  I realize pole pigs are totally different
beasts than NST's, so I'm trying to be patient. :)

	Thanks again,
	   Ryan Ries