From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 12:35 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Need Help :(

Original poster: "Trent Mullins by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<neontrent-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi Jerry,

There are numerous websites detailing the construction of Tesla coils.
Check out the Tesla web ring or start at
www.pupman-dot-com  or hot-streamer-dot-com or www.monmouth-dot-com/~grimcorona

Hope that helps,

Trent