MicroSim

Hi,

I don't think I have ever used Electronic Work Bench but the demo versions
(old and new) of MicroSim are always available at my site.  The demo
versions can easily handle 99% of Tesla coil circuits with full
functionality.  The new 9.1 version seems pretty nice.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/Programs.htm

These are big downloads (16mB, 27mB...) but for five bucks I burn all
(~400Meg) of my site to CD ROM which would include these files...

Anyone who want's the hot-streamer-dot-com CD ROM can simply send $5.00 to:

Terry Fritz
641 S. Loomis Ave.
Fort Collins, CO
USA		80521

This saves bandwidth and acts as a good backup if my house burns down.  A
lesson learned from Dr. Tesla...

Cheers,

	Terry