Re: "Integratron"

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

weazle,
after watching the bits of the show, i too thought "that sure looks like
a tesla primary on the ceiling". and being always the thinker, i
figured, well, if the outer ring rotated by air pressure as the man
stated and those long tubes sticking out could pick up enough static
electricity, maybe it could be charged to a small amount and ran into a
cap of some sort, it could charge an electrode high enough to give the
small discharge they were showing coming from the ball terminal. but
hey, that was just my scientific mind trying to rationalize what they
were talking about.
marc

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>