RE: "Integratron"

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Weazle,

The Integratron is located in Landers California (near Yucca Valley). The
locals call it the orgasmatron :)  (due to some of the gatherings. It was
supposedly designed as a fountain of youth. Nothing to do with Tesla or
Tesla Coils except for the fact that they borrowed Tesla's name to
legitimize their following (Eternal life, UFO's, etc.).

The pictures they doctor up would lead one to believe it's a Tesla coil of
some kind but it's not (I've been there many times). It's just a weird
shaped building. Here's a link to their site

  http://www.integratron-dot-com/

I've ridden dirt bikes around it for 30-years and can assure you the
pictures they post have been altered (background changed and lightning
added). We have toyed with the idea of running a real coil for $'s during
one of their gatherings.

Terry (aka our moderator)  - Thanks for your patience as this starts to
drift off topic.

Regards,
Brian B.