MMC with line caps?

Original poster: "Jan Wagner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jwagner-at-cc.hut.fi>

Hi,

I could get a bag of MKP1844 capacitors for real cheap, but do you
think/know if these are any good for a small ~10nF MMC cap?

They are 400VAC, .47uF, X rated, probably intended for mains filters,
but I could not find any frequency vs losses curves... The cap is
powered from 8kV NST, so probably the low 400VAC rating per cap is ok?

 - Jan