Conductive paint

Original poster: "Charles Hobson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <charles.a.hobson-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Hello all,

I've found some toroidal and spherical shaped polystyrene items. I had in
mind giving them a good coat of emulsion, and then covering them with
conductive paint. There seems to be jillions  makers of this stuff out there
claiming very low ohms per square, and that it is ideal  for shielding.
Various metal bases are advertized: silver, nickel etc.

Are there any words of wisdom on this idea? I have no idea of the currents
at discharge points on terminals. Would this be a limitation?

Chuck