Re: tesla list

Hi Dave,

	An ISP we use "lost" the pupman thing.  A real mess since it also lost or
bounced a bunch of posts.  I "hope" it is all going well now.  I had to
resend a bunch of posts and try to figure out which made it and which did
not.  I'll appologize right now if I messed anyone's post up in the
process.  It was pretty messy...  Feel free to resend any posts that did
not get through but I tried to risk sending them twice rather than loosing any.

Thanks again to Chip who got the "technical side" fixed!

Cheers,

	Terry