Re: Transformers

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

Thanks Ted. I got the picture now. Sometimes I ask dumb questions but I
would rather be sure than waste time
and money.
Terry, I have a question for you about your transformer setup. I noticed in
your " AC in" jpg that you have "10
black things" by a "silver thing" and all these "things " have wires that
go  to the transformer. Could you
explain your setup please? I am looking to use your setup as a model if it
is appropiate. Thanks, Tim

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>