Re: tesla coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<ANTarchimedes-at-aol-dot-com>

>I'm having a bit of a problem.  When winding the secondary, how do I keep
the
>coil from kinking? Or from accidently overlapping itself. it's not much of
>technical question, but I know it will affect my coil's output.  How do I
>keep the loops from sliding over themselves, and how to I keep the
secondary
>taut when I'm not holding it?

This web page shows one method which worked for me, but like other coilers
may tell you, take your time when winding your coil.

www.charles.a.hobson.btinternet.co.uk home page and click on the "Secondary
Coil Construction" link at the bottom of the page..

Good Luck  Chuck