Selling 0.056uF 1600V Pansonic caps

Hi all,

	Just a few quick notes on the cap buy.  About 1400 have been asked for, so
I'll order another 1000 on Monday so I will have plenty :-))

I only take checks or money orders.  Personal checks are fine since I know
where to find you ;-)  No Visa, paypal, or anything like that.  Best to
never send cash through the mail.

I have been trying to mail back Michael Rothberg with the above info but
you E-mail address (both old and new) do not work...

Checks will probably start arriving tomorrow and Saturday so I'll get my
boxing and shipping Dept. going :-))

Cheers,

	Terry