Re: 1961 Electronic Experimenter's Handbook

Original poster: "vladimiro mazzilli by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mazvla-at-iol.it>

Tesla list ha scritto:

> Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>

> Hi Vladi and All!

  Excellent work Duncan, the text is now intelligible and every lover of aged
  tesla review can store it in his collection.
  Tanks a lot.